- Bedrooms1 Bedrooms
- Bathrooms1 Bathrooms
- Flat Number28
- Common Charge170,60 €
- Purchase Price per sqm4.388,30 €
- Courtage7,14% incl. VAT
- Total Area37,6 m²
- Heating TypeCentral Heating
- FlooringEngineered Wooden Flooring
- KitchenFitted Kitchen
- Build Year1910
- Energy Pass TypeConsumption
- Energy Pass valid until2019-12-01
- Energy Consumption Parameter154,10 kWh/(m²*a)
- Warm Water included in Energy ConsumptionYes
- Energy Efficiency ClassB
- Primary Energy CarrierGAS, Gas
- Energy Pass Yearbefore 2014
This lovely 1910 Berlin type Altbau is in very good condition.
An overall renovation took place in 1995.
The building has gas central heating.
The apartment is located on the 1st floor on the courtyard.
This very functional 2-room apartment has a bedroom, a living room, a separate kitchen and a bathroom with bathtub. All windows are PVC and double glazed.
The building is located in the appreciated district Friedrichshain which is known for its variety of restaurants, bars and cafés. The park area of Friedrichshain is accessible by foot in only a few minutes and invites you for long walks and sport sessions.
Show property floor plan
Berlin - Friedrichshain