- Bathrooms1 Bathrooms
- Available From25th May 2018
- Flat Number21
- Common Charge140 €
- Purchase Price per sqm4.372,49 €
- Courtage7,14% inkl. MwSt.
- Total Area42,31 m²
- Living Rooms and Bedrooms1
- Heating TypeCentral Heating
- Build Year1890
- Energy Pass TypeConsumption
- Energy Pass valid until2018-10-21
- Energy Consumption Parameter140,00 kWh/(m²*a)
- Warm Water included in Energy ConsumptionYes
- Primary Energy CarrierGAS, Gas
- Energy Pass Yearbefore 2014
The old building was built in 1890 and in 2002 repaired and modenized. The property consists of 30 residential units and a commercial unit – a bakery. The corner building extends over three staircases and three floors as well as an attic, which will be extended in the near future with apartments. Further modernization measures will done in the coming months. All apartments have a cellar.
The ancien apartment is located on the 2nd floor of the front building.The quiet studio offers a spacious kitchen and a bathroom with tub and window. Original plank floor and high ceilings provide a unique sense of space. The unit is in well-maintained condition and is move-in ready. Contact us to arrange a visit!
The corner house Leopoldstr. 22 / Emanuelstr. 10 & 10a is located quietly in the Berlin district Lichtenberg, especially in Rummelsburg. If you are looking for a quiet residential area with a good infrastructure, you are right, here! The train station Nöldnerplatz (S5, 7 & 75) can be reached in 5 minutes walking distance and will take you to the center of the capital in only a few minutes. Buses, shopping stores or schools are also in the immediate vicinity.
Berlin - Lichtenberg